During the population project I learned how to take information and write about it.
I also learned how to tell if the information was accurate or not. I learned the literacy rate and all the effects and the cycles. Those are the three most important things I learned. They will help me in the future. They will help me with understanding the culture of
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Feedback May 5.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Melissa,
Good job :]
I agree with most of the things you have written here, however, I disagree with the population project helping you to understand Indian culture. Because, it was a written paper and some other things, that had to do with literacy rate and birth rate, and this will not help you understand Indian culture. Other than that I think you did a great job!
Good luck on your Population Project :]
Harriet
Melissa,
You did a good job telling what you learned in the project. Yet I would really like if you had gone into more detail in your descriptions.Nice Try!!
-Lucas
Melissa, this is a really good post! Like harri, I agree with every thing except for the fact that you understood Indian culture more. You only looked for statistical data, unless you did the Independent Investigation where you had to read a few stories. Great job!!! ;)
Melissa, this was a pretty good post. It would be even better if you would elaborate on how you knew whether sources were accurate or not. Also, I don't think that the literacy rates of India teach you very much about the culture of India. Otherwise, I think you did learn valuable things during Population Project. Good luck with that. :)
Post a Comment